Sunday, June 21, 2009

I hope We Can Pull This Thing!

Wow, we fit a lot of stuff in that trailer! It's the night before we leave and everything is almost packed and ready to go. The plan is to leave at 5:30 a.m. on Monday morning and so far it looks like that will happen. I love to go on vacations, but packing for an extended camping trip can be a drudgery. There is so much to remember and I'm sure that we will forget something. I'm not being negative, I'm just facing the facts. I don't think that the pickup will have too much trouble pulling the full trailer. We shall see tomorrow how much it struggles, if any. Thanks for reading along and the next post should put us well on our way to Raton, New Mexico and our first overnight stop at the Cedar Rail Campground at the top of Raton Pass, elevation of 7834 feet and a forcast high for Monday of 83 degrees. Ooo, we better get the coats ready.

1 comment:

  1. Before you get to to the mountains read the following to your pickup for encouragement:

    http://members.tripod.com/ah_coo/engine_that_could.htm

    ReplyDelete