I will give you a little background about our plans. We will be on the road for approximately 2.5 weeks. Included in the schedule is a stop at Fort Collins, CO to see my niece get hitched. We are very excited to meet the new addition to the family. We have heard much about him and feel certain that he will be good for Emily. We will also have a stop to visit Rocky Mountain National Park and Cody, WY to hopefully see some real cowboy stuff. Then it's on to Yellowstone for about 4 days. After Yellowstone, we head down to Idaho to see my sister Linda. We have not seen her and her family for a while and look forward to the visit. Then it's back toward home with a stop in Salt Lake City, Silverton and Durango.

YAY! I can't wait to see you! Your trailer is SO cool. It looks awesome. I was wondering what it looked like. What a fun vacation! I wish I was going with you!
ReplyDeleteKelly, this is so great! I can't believe it is almost time! You have planned out an amazing vacation. You guys are going to have the best vacation ever! Can't wait until next week!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Have a great trip! Is that a TV antenna on top of your camper? If so, don't forget a digital converter box! Nice job on the blog!
ReplyDelete